My last week in Masipit Elementary School


This is my last week to teaching, in Masipit Elementary School, in Calapan City, in Oriental Mindoro, and in Philippines. I'm so sad if I tell about this, because I must leave what I got in there :(


Picture with the principal and the teachers in Masipit Elementary School




Tuesday, February 13, 2018. I gave the exam for the students. And the results is very good. I'm so happy to hear and knew it. But, that is the last I'm teaching in Masipit Elementary School That is mean I should leave Masipit Elementary School's family.. I learn too much in there, all the meaning of life. Everything. The teachers, the students, and all environments. I can't write one by one because that is too much, and i will remember that always..


My Lovely Cooperating Teacher, Ms. Donalyn F. Navarro


My Sweetly Cooperating Teacher, Madam Merlinda L. Gerance


From my experiences in Masipit Elementary School, I learn about how  the teacher making a lesson by teacher made through a manual system. Before entering the learning process, the teachers are required to make a lesson plan with the guidance by mentor.

And for Preparing Lessons and Materials, the teacher have already prepare the lesson and materials and contents to explain the lesson easily and clearly.

And how to Teaching in Class. The teacher used expository method when she thoughts the students in the class. The teacher gave some explanation about the materials and trial procedure and gave the students some excercises and trial to be done. 

And how the teacher to Measurement and Evaluation, the teacher gaves individual test for the students in the end of the lesson on that day.

My last day to teach

My sad expression when I gave exam in the last day to teach

And about my Teaching Practice, for the teaching procedure, I followed the instruction from my lesson plan such as opening, learning process, and closing. I taught in Class 5 and Class 6 part 1 and Class 6 part 2. I used cooperative learning or students center method. I devided students to 5 small groups and gave each group one question card after I showed them the answers and checked their answer and gqve appreciation.
The students could understand my material, but sometime I have to repeat my explanation slowly to them because I wanted enactived that they understand clearly with my words. On the end of the lesson, I gave them final assessment each groups, and they could answer the questions correctly, they were so awesome :)

And the last about Summary and Suggestions..
The teaching practice aims to provide opportunities for students  to gain experience as an educators who have a set of knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for the profession as an educator, both in their country and abroad.
The specific purpose are recognizing careful guidance of social, physical, and academic administration of the school as place of devotion; applying ability of teacher training/education as a whole and integrated in the actual situation; talking lessons from experience are reflected in everyday behaviour.
The procedures are Orientation, Observation, Teaching Assisstant, Teaching Practice, Evaluation, and Reflection.

Suggestions improvement for the future..
I expect that SEA- Teacher Project have more time for the teaching practice. I think one month is not enough for teaching practicum. With much time, student teacher can have more experiences in teaching different classes and different grades. So, the students teacher's skill in teaching also in English will increase intelligencely more than what people expect. Before they are carrying out, the students teacher should be given full information on the state education system aim to prepare students more mature and able to adapt quickly in a new environment.

And on February 14,2018. Masipit Elementary School have a Valentines day celebrate. And they are invited us (Practice teacher) to join with them. On that day, I got to much flowers, Chocolate, Teddy Bear, and letter from the teachers and the students.. We are so happy but sad too, because that is really our last day. I can't hide my tears on that day.. Thank you so much Masipit Elementary School, thank you so much the teachers, thank you so much the students for our sweet memories and great experiences. I miss you, I love you so much. I'll never forget you all..








With Masipit Elementary School's Family


My Certificate from Masipit Elementary School

A fraction of my gifts




Komentar