My first week..


5th Batch Sea Teacher Project

            Hi, thank you readers for still give your time for read my blog. Now i want to tell you about the first week in MinSCAT (MinSCAT Calapan City)

            That day January 22th, 2018. My friends from Indonesia and I have ate breakfast served by MinSCAT. After breakfast we were taken road way around MinSCAT. After that we were given prayer time and rest and gathered at 1 pm in Admin’s building. So, we back to our room and took a rest, talk with our friends, playing together, and prayed. And then we were back to Admin’s building at 1 pm. After all of us gathered, we were taken to a big room for Welcome Program Southeast Asia (SEA) Exchange Students. The schedule is prayer, Philippine National Anthem, Indonesia National Anthem, Thailand National Anthem, Welcome Remarks by Dr. Pinky B. Carig, Kanta Pilipinas by MCC Dance Troupe c/o Ms. Jermaine D. Marquez, OPM song by c/o Mr. Nepthali Fajardo, Introduction to the Southeast Asia (SEA) Exchange Students and Orientation of the program by Mr. Jerome M. Zamora, Binasuan Dance by MCC Dance troupe c/o Mrs. Riza Magdael, OPM song by Selected Student c/o Mr. Fajardo, Massage From Indonesia by Fadhila Chairun Nisa (me), Massage from Thailand by Natta Janphut, OPM song by Ms. Michelle Mercado, Message from President of MinSCAT by Dr. Jesse T. Zamora (The really funny man), Special Number by Ms. Chresaliz M. Abdon, and the last is Hayuma by MCC Dance Troupe c/o Ms. Jermaine D. Marquez and Emcee by Ms. Alice Ramos. And then we were join the Welcome Program till 3 pm and we were went to Mall to bought our needed. After that we back to MinSCAT, we back to our room and took a rest, talk with our friends, playing together, and prayed. And the last, we were ate together with some teacher and talk each other and then we back to our room again for took a rest again, but in MinSCAT Calapan just me and Ika (but Theerapong and Tanawut in MinSCAT Calapan too, but Theerapong came in the next day morning, and Tanawut came in the second week), 6 other in MinSCAT Main Campus in Victoria, and 2 others in MinSCAT Bongabong.



Opening Ceremony

And I am so happy and lucky on that day because I got the chance for gave short massage in opening ceremonial. Although in fact I am embarrassed, but I must dare to start. Because if I not start from now, when I can do it? hehehe

Me when I was giving a short message in opening ceremony
After that we were separated on that day. We were so sad because that, but we can’t do anything just can follow the decision. But we can meet every Saturday and Sunday. That’s make us too can’t wait for Saturday and Sunday so we can together again, hehehe..
The next day, Tuesday, January 23th, 2018 in the morning Theerapong came and took a rest. I and Ika breakfast in MinSCAT’s restaurant. After that, we were given time to took a rest too and prayed till 1 pm. At 1 pm we went to Campus Administrator’s room to got some advice from campus administrator (DR. Sonia / Dokson) for a half hour, and Dokson told us they were will not given food again so we must bought or cook for our food. And then we were bringed to the school where we were placed to teaching practice. Ika in laboratory senior high school of MinSCAT, Theerapong and I bringed to Masipit Elementary School to meet the principal and the teachers. After that we came back to MinSCAT to fetch up for Ika. And then we were went to Robinsons Mall for bought our needed things like food ingredients and all our needed for a few hours and we were back to MinSCAT again and we were cooked our food and ate together with Ika and Theerapong and the students were assigned to accompany us. After we were ate together, we were talked to each other, played together, and then we were back to our room. And out if we need something or we want to eat because we were so shy as new arrivals in other people’s place.




Selfie with President of MinSCAT sir Jesse T. Zamora

With our coordinator, Mr. Jerome Mendoza Zamora after opening ceremony
In the next day, we were start our observation. Ika obseravation in laboratory senior high school of MinSCAT and I and Theerapong observation in Masipit Elementary School. I observation in grade 5 for Science and English Subject, and Theerapong observation in grade 6 on Math subject. We were as observation for 4 days. Because that’s start from Tuesday till Friday because in here the students study for 5 days in a week.. i’m so happy to meet all of the peoples in Masipit Elementary School, i’m so lucky because i’m placed in here. In Masipit Elementary School, actually all students in here should wear the uniform. But, because not all student’s parents are rich, so they can’t to bought the uniform from the school. So, the the students just wear the usual clothes but not all of them. They are wear the  same colour with the school’s uniform (white), but sometimes they don’t wear the white clothes (free colour). They are wear the uniform from Monday to Thursday. On Friday, they are wear the free clothes and the teachers also. And I thought it’s unique.



My first time observation


On Friday, the students and teacher wear free clothes

 I’m so happy placed in Masipit Elementary School. Thank you so much Allah Swt, my parents, my family, my friends, and thank you very much SEAMEO SEA TEACHER and my university for give me this chanced and unforgattable moments. I hope you always get the best and keep healthy, Aamiin..

That is my story for my first week in Philippines. Thank you, see you on my second week story J





Komentar