Closing Ceremony in MinSCAT

Our Closing Ceremony picture with President of MinSCAT, Campus Administrator, The Coordinator Exchange Students, and The Teachers of MinSCAT


That day, February 15, 2018. That is our last day in MinSCAT. The placed where I got my new family and my great experiences. We have a closing Ceremony in the biggest room in MinSCAT. We are served the best performances appearance and served very well after we went to Manilla. All of us (Student's Teacher) got the chance for gave a short message. all of us say thank you so much to MinSCAT because always gave the best for us.. I can't describe how I'm so lucky got the chance and placed in MinSCAT. Thank you very much, we are so happy in there. Very very happy. I hope I can go back to Philippines, Oriental Mindoro, Calapan City, MinSCAT, and Masipit Elementary School :)

hand over the certificate by President of MinSCAT



The picture with our Coordinator Exchange Students, Mr. Jerome Mendoza Zamora


With Campus Administrator MinSCAT Calapan, madam Doctor Sonia

With the funniest teacher, Mr. Franie Afable

With President of MinSCAT

Komentar