Miracle is Real...

5th Batch Sea Teacher Project

Hi Readers!
            I am Fadhila Chairun Nisa, but you can call me Dhila. I am from Elementary School Teacher Education, Tadulako University, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.  I will tell about my activities when I join 5th batch Sea Teacher Project in Philippines 2018. My friends and I join Sea Teacher Project and of course pass a lot of steps and tests. Tadulako University sends 6 students for this program.

            Go to other country is never in my mind because i think that is impossible, really really impossible. But, we never know what happens to us tomorrow. I’m very lucky because I got this opportunity. And I know you are the lucky one too because you’re still alive till now hehehe. So, the first don’t forget to praying to Allah Swt, and you must trust your self! Because rezeki is no go to anywhere, believe it! Because THE MIRACLE IS REAL :)
Bye, see you on the next story :) 
The lucky me with my friends from Tadulako University for 5th Batch Sea Teacher Project

My Self, Fadhila Chairun Nisa

Komentar