The Trip..

5th Batch Sea Teacher Project

Hello readers, we meet again on my 2nd story. Now i want to tell you about my trip from Indonesia to  Philippines.

            That day, January 20th 2018. It’s my schedule to Philippines. My friends and I flight from Palu (my city)  at 5.55 pm and arrived in Makassar’s airport for transfer other plane at 6.45 pm. Actually, we must arrived to Jakarta (Capital of Indonesia) at 9.45 pm, but we have a problem in Makassar’s airport and we flight to Jakarta at 10.30 pm. We’re need 2 hours from Makassar’s airport to Jakarta’s airport. So, we arrived in Jakarta at 12.30 am, and our schedule for flight to Manilla (Capital of Philippines) is 12.45. Because that problem, when we arrived in Jakarta Airport, we should run to the plane and the distance from arrival place to departure place very very far. That is very maked us tired plus we need 5 hours from Jakarta to Manilla. Oh, i think you can feel what our felt about tired hahaha. And then we arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 5.55am, then we take our baggage and we go to imigration area and after that i and my friends from Tadulako University separate because they meet their friends to the same campus where the will placed, and I pick up by Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology (MinSCAT)’s coordinator of exchange student (Sir Jerome Zamora) and another one the lecturer from MinSCAT (Sir Franie) already. In out side, i saw Sir Jerome and Sir Franie with the other two students from Indonesia too will be placed with me in Minscat, they are name is Arin and Dhana. So, I, Arin, Dhana, Sir Jerome, and Sir Franie must go first than my friends from Tadulako University ride by Van car.

So sad for me when I must leave my friends and gone with the new peoples. But, we don’t need long time for know about the other. Because all of them very kind and friendly, they are made me very comfortable with them. Thats made me not afraid again and ready to start my new experience in Philippines. So we’re contiunue our trip to MinSCAT. We need 1 hour to went there and must ride by ship because the place are on other island, different island with Manila city. Then, we’re ride by a Van car to MinSCAT. Needs around 30 minutes to arrived in Minscat from harbor. And jeng...jeng...jeng, finally we arrived in MinSCAT. We are very tired, but we are very happy because we have arrived safely and the long trip is end. And then, our coordinator please us to take a rest. And then, I am take a bath, take a rest, close my eyes and said Alhamdulillah to Allah S.w.t.and Bismillah, i’m ready for my new experience! J And i’m sleep...
So, see you on my 3rd story J


(From Left to right) Sir Franie, Arin, Dhana, Me, Sir Jerome

Komentar